Coffin Bay Attractions
Coffin Bay attractions nearby:
It’s only a short enjoyable walk to the town jetty, main beach, yacht club and local shops. Relaxing in Coffin Bay is so easy, take a break, lay back and enjoy this tranquil spot. Coffin Bay has all the facilities for you and your family to enjoy fabulous fishing, boating, sailing, canoeing, swimming, diving, windsurfing, walking trails and fabulous scenery.
Coffin Bay town services:
- Beachcomber – a General store, fuel outlet | Post Office & Gift store | Coff-n-Putt – Mini Golf
- Coffin Bay Hotel, 1802 Oyster Bar Restaurant,
- Sports Clubs; Yachting Club, Bowling & Golf club.
- National Park within 2km – Fishing from boats, rocks, wharf, jetties and beaches of the many scenic bays
Port Lincoln a large provincial city is only a half hour drive from Coffin Bay and boasts all the main facilities & services:
- 3 Supermarkets, Cinema, Art Centre & Theatre, Swimming Pool, Recreation Centre, Regional Hospital, Hardware, Boat & tackle stores and medical services.
Coffin Bay was discovered by Mathew Flinders in 1802 and named in honour of Sir Isaac Coffin. Coffin Bay is a smorgasbord of unspoiled natural inlets and vast water ways with pristine waters and sandy beaches, perfect for family holidays. The exposed jagged cliffs and wild sea of the Coffin Bay Peninsula contrast starkly with the sheltered tranquil waters of the bays. Click here for more information about Coffin Bay